Friday, January 16, 2009

{My little Pei-Pei}

Peiton has made such a change the last couple months, it has been so much fun. She is FINALLY walking, I think she realized yes, I am 16 months, I probably should be walking now. One day she just started and has not stopped since. Now that she has been walking, her attitude has changed. She is much happier and she can entertain herself much better, which makes my life a little easier. Before she needed my constant attention and needed me right by her side, and this has changed a bit.

She also LOVES to smile for the camera...isn't she so dang cute?

The few words she says are "Da-da" and "Aw-o." We are working on a few more.

This is a self portrait that we took ourselves, I am surprised how good she smiled:)
I love this little girl so much, all though she is a challenge everyday, she brings so much joy in our life. We are so happy we finally got our little "princess" and that she is...


4 comments:

Preslee said...

What a Cutie!!!!
SHe is gonna get spoiled rotten at Tuachan, ANd i will ofcourse be her favorite cuz!

Amanda said...

I am so jealous she loves to pose for pic's! Anabell was the worst at that age. She is such a CUTIE! It is nice when they start walking isn't it? Life gets a little easier. Love the pic of her with her mommy :)

Allison said...

I love that picture with the two of you. She seriously is so cute! Here's to girls. I love having a daughter.

Marcy said...

You two are beautiful!