Tuesday, January 27, 2009

On Saturday night 26 of us went sledding to Soldier Hollow. It was a blast! I have never done this before and I am so glad I went. My friend Alicia put the big group together so we could get a better deal...a lot of work for her:) Thanks Leish! Our final trip down the hill was a 26 person train...it was so much fun. I have now decided we need to take Cooper and Bode, they would have a blast!

Getting ready to conquer the hill. So nice that you don't have to walk up the hill, I guess that is why you pay the money you do:)


Adventures down the hill..
Some of the ladies...Trisha where are you??



8 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

Nat. That was so much fun. I am glad everyone was able to go. I need to put a picture of the big group of us right after we went down the hill for the last time. It actually turned out pretty good! Thanks for coming with us. It definitely wouldn't have been the same without you guys!!!

Love ya

Preslee said...

U have never been? wow! It is a blast!!!!

Amanda said...

How fun, we will have to check that out sometime! You guys are always doing such fun things! I'm glad I was able to see you guys a few weeks ago, I hope I'll see you all again soon; you have the cutest family. (I know I say that all the time, but it's SO TRUE!)

Trisha Paddock said...

I seriously felt like a little kid that night on a rollercoaster! It was tons of fun. Kudos to Alicia for planning it all!

BTW-the reason why I wasn't in the photo was because I was making out with my boyfriend....totally kidding!

KEYSHA said...

That was a lot of fun! (Thanks to Alicia for putting that together....)! It's the friends that make it enjoyable! (And the milkshake that followed:)

shelbell said...

That looks SO fun! I'm jealous!

Olson's said...

Too much fun!!!! That will have to be an annual tradition - seriously, who would have thought that tubing could have been so thrilling AND relaxing :)

Kristen said...

That looks like so much fun!! I've never been there - I might be seeing if Dan's brothers and sisters want to do a date night there. Thanks for the idea!