Friday, January 23, 2009

"Nerd Alert"

For school today, the kids were suppose to dress up as "nerds." What really determines a "nerd" anyway. Well this is what Cooper thought a nerd should look like. I think we did a pretty good job.

Doesn't he make one cute "nerd"?






Love you my goofy "Nerd!"



10 comments:

Aly said...

That is so funny they had to do that for school! He is such a cute kid!!

KEYSHA said...

Love it! What a 'cool kid'. I miss dressing up like a nerd, wearing my pajamas to school, or having backwards day....! Good job Cooper for getting in on the fun:)

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

SOOOOO CUTE:) Aren't they funny? Keiton and Ali were so excited to dress up like "nerds". I am with you though, what really is a "nerd".
He looks AWESOME!!! You guys did fabulous. Good call Coop, you ROCK!!!

Preslee said...

CUTE!!! I was gonna be a nerd for halloween! HEsure makes a CUTE ONE!!!

Stacy said...

He must have learned how to be a nerd from his Mother. :)

The Garber Family said...

Still too cute to be a nerd.
That's why people on the corner were dressed a bit oddly that day...

Miranda said...

I love it. You do have a good point...what is a nerd?

brandonandlexee said...

What is this school he belongs to?? :) That is so funny...he does look dang cute. It shows he has a great little personality

Summer said...

What a cute idea! I have no idea what I would have done if my fifth grade class had been given this assignment. I would have just shown up in my normal corderoys and huge plastic glasses. Because of me, the entire class was made to watch Cipher in the Snow, it was so obvious!

This is probably a great idea for kids his age- raise "nerd awareness...." ;D

Trisha Paddock said...

What a cutie and a good sport for dressing up that day!