For the last couple of years we have been meeting the Richard's family at a breakfast place to have breakfast on New Years morning. The last couple of years we have been going to this place called Brinton's, it is one of those places where the decorating isn't so great and you may not think it would be the best place to eat, but I haven't been disappointed yet. There food is actually really great and I gobbled mine right up. It is a fun tradition that we have started and I hope it continues to go on.

After breakfast we came home, Collin took the boys sledding and we sat on our rear's the rest of the day. That is always nice for a little bit, but by the end of the day my rear was pretty sore from sitting all day and my eyes were sore from watching too much TV. But, it was a great day and a wonderful holiday season!






10 comments:
We love this tradition so much that we copied you! Looks like a fun time with the Richards family, as usual. I'll have to check out that restaurant - sounds perfect for a yummy breakfast.
YUMMO! Was It better than BEar Paw Resteraunt? ( in St. George )
You have the cutest family!
I am tryiing to get a slideshow up on my blog and I can't figure it out, I noticed you had one below and from the same place I did mine. How did you do that?
That looks like a lot of fun. We went up snowboarding and it wasn't too busy at first, but by noon you could barely see the snow because it was so crowded, so we headed home and did the same thing you did. Sat on our rear-ends and watched too much dang TV...fun times!!
sounds like the perfect day to start the New Year:)
What a fun tradition! We used to go out to eat every NYE but that has become impossible with the kids and wait times...we might have to copy your idea!
What a fun day! I think we will have to copy you, too. We love Kneader's breakfasts.
What a great tradition!
That is such a fun traditon! I want to make it my own! You guys are so darling! I saw Collin at the store right before Christmas! We really need to get together! Love ya
What a fun idea for a tradition! I love your blog's new look too...cute!
Post a Comment