You have the cutest family, Nat!!! What a fun year- I can't believe how much you've done!
What a year! You did some amazing things last year...glad I was a part of a lot of it! You Richards know how to live-it-up! It is obvious how close your little family is and how much love you have for one another.Here's to another year of good times and wonderful memories with the best of friends!
WOW! U were a BUSY bee! U have a darling family! I cant wait for Tuachan! ( do u know how many days? ) I will let u know!
This was really fun to watch!WHAT A YEAR!It looks like you did a zipline something or other on your cruise. That was one of the highlights of our stop in Jamaica!Loved it.
That was fun to watch...what a fun year. Looking at all those fun times made me little nostalgic. You really have some cute kids. I like Bode's candid shots.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You have the cutest family, Nat!!! What a fun year- I can't believe how much you've done!
What a year! You did some amazing things last year...glad I was a part of a lot of it!
You Richards know how to live-it-up! It is obvious how close your little family is and how much love you have for one another.
Here's to another year of good times and wonderful memories with the best of friends!
WOW! U were a BUSY bee! U have a darling family! I cant wait for Tuachan! ( do u know how many days? ) I will let u know!
This was really fun to watch!
WHAT A YEAR!
It looks like you did a zipline something or other on your cruise. That was one of the highlights of our stop in Jamaica!
Loved it.
That was fun to watch...what a fun year. Looking at all those fun times made me little nostalgic.
You really have some cute kids. I like Bode's candid shots.
Post a Comment