Saturday, January 26, 2008

Artwork for Sale...



(Sorry, you can't see the artwork too well with this pic. Feel free to double click on the image to get a better detailed picture of how great the work is. Contact me if you would like to purchase.)
Anyone know how to get crayon off your walls? I know the Magic Eraser
works by taking off the crayon, but it also takes of the enamel off your paint too.
I thought I had all the crayons hidden from him, it does not amaze me that he was able to find this one lost crayon.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh sad!!! I had red marker all over the inside of Graham's closet last spring. What a mess. I've heard wiping a cloth with WD-40 will take it off (try a small test patch first though!) I've also hear toothpaste works to take it off also.

I used the Magic eraser but REALLY super lightly. Good luck!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

I love your blog! So cute. I totally understand the stressed moments of Monday. Good job on the half-marathon. That time is amazing! Very impressive!

Hollie said...

It should just come off of the door, but I have some stuff called "stains are out" you can try, it's supposed to get magic marker off so I would think it would get crayon, let me know if you want some.

Amanda said...

Oh no, why do kids love to do that!!! Anabell thinks it's hilarious when she colors on things; I only get the washable crayons, but I'm sure real soon she'll find something I can't remove. Those pic's of Peiton are soooo cute!
We looked for you at the marathon, Heath says you are way too fast for him though! :) Good job on the run..tell me, how do you learn to LOVE running? I need that to wear off on me! You look so cute when you're running too..you are amazing!

Laurie said...

baking soda with a tiny bit of water.
Any suggestions for Sharpie on the kitchen table??

Keysha said...

Just leave it. It can serve as an everyday reminder of PATIENCE! (and love?)

Rachie said...

I am so sorry...the kids like to draw on their hands and clothes.

I will buy one of his artwork. how Much?

Heather said...

I would really love to buy the artwork! Let me know the price, or maybe it should just come with the house. Either way let me know!
-very intersted