Monday, January 21, 2008

My celebrity-look alikes

http://www.myheritage.com/collage


http://www.myheritage.com/collage


So, what do you think?? Any similiarities? Collin and Donny...go get em' tiger!

Thanks Stacy for the fun post.

8 comments:

Hollie said...

Hot stuff Nat Rat. Kate Hudson? That's a complement. As for all the women who look like your hubby? Should we tell him he has a very feminine side to him?

Stacy said...

Emma got a Donny Osmond too- What a lucky husband Collin is, all of those beautiful women wrapped up in one! I've always thought that Collin looked just like Carl Lewis thought I am glad that I have finally been officially substantiated!

brandy said...

How Funny! I posted the same exact thing on my blog this morning! Isn't that website crazy? I found it a few days ago and I am obsessed with putting everyone's face on it. I totally think you look like Kate Hudson and Ketherine Hiegel. What a compliment for them!

mandy said...

After seeing Collin matched with a few women, I don't feel quite as bad being matched with a MAN on mine. :)

Laurie said...

Collin looks like Sally Field? How fun! I might just have to try it!

Abigail said...

I saw you at the gym today..I hope that I get to sub another spin class of Doc's coming up. In fact I think I will the first week in February. Have a good day!

Aly said...

Hey there. I thought this was so hilarious. I had to do it on mine. it made me laugh. You're beautiful!!!

Kelly said...

So funny-especially Collin's. Is Coop feeling better? Thanks for the darling books. Logan loves them. We missed you guys. We've all got the flu now... fun stuff. Congrats on your race. You are AMAZING!! Maybe I'll try for next year...