Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lost is back!

I am pretty excited to say that LOST is offically back starting tomorrow night. Tonight there is a recap of what happened last season for those that missed it or just need a little catch up (I know I do). And I am also excited to say "Hello" to Jack and Sawyer...yummmm.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Nat you KNOW I can't wait, in fact I am even excited because now tonight I get to watch the season finale that I tivoed to catch up. woo hoo.

Hollie said...

Thanks for the info about the re-cap, I will probably watch that. I'm excited for the boys of Lost too, actually I'm just excited for something that's not a game show or reality tv....

Keysha said...

Me and John Locke...or as I know him Terry O'Quinn...we are pals. (I've hugged him you know. Not under my most favorite circumstances, but we are still 'tight.') And to think I don't even watch LOST! I'm a little behind now, but I bet I know a gal who has the DVD's for this series????!!!

Laurie said...

I'm so excited! I have been waiting forever for the comeback. Oh, Sawyer!

Aly said...

Am I such a nerd because that gave me chills. I am in love with this show so much!!Thanks for making my morning!!!

El beef tah said...

Radical! Now bring back Michael Scott.

brandy said...

Lost was SOO good last night....didn't you think? Jack (my secret crush) and Sawyer DID NOT disappoint!

Allison said...

Loved it!