I now have a working boy on my hands. I am getting so sick of cleaning up the same things over and over, and asking Cooper to do something over and over. He is old enough now that he should have a set of chores that he needs to do on his own, without being asked. I found the template for this little chore chart while I was "Googl-ing" chore charts. I found this template on a blog and it was availabe for a free download. It was designed by Brooke Kemp Designs. It thought it would be really cute and good for Coop. Collin and I thought we would throw in a little allowance to make it a little more exciting for him. He is at the age where we can start teaching him about saving, spending and paying his tithing. I don't know how many times we go to the store and he sees something he wants, and I just tell him to save his money and maybe he can get it, but there is no money coming to him that he can save. So, hopefully this will be a little incentive to help him work a little harder. He is such a good kid to do what I ask, but it would be so nice to not have to ask him to do it, he could just do it. So, I guess we will see how it goes.
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






6 comments:
Thats a darling chore chart! Where did you find it??
How did you make that? I need 2 of them. You're so creative.
I need a Cooper (to help clean up)! I love the chore chart...where do I put in my order for one. Can you put "Chad's Chores" at the top! (kidding!)
Hey Natalie, its Kathy Eby (Johnson) I don't know how I found your blog but i am glad I did. Your kids are so dang cute! The last time i saw you you were preggo with your little girl and I was having my baby! And you are awesome running races, I am trying to get into that. we have a blog too
theebyfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Ooohh - that is WAY better than the chore chart I have going for the boys! Where did you find that? We made one for FHE 2 weeks ago, G and G have 5 chores each, Dan has 6 and for some reason mom has to do the rest? I was not happy with that! lol
That is so dang cute. Awesome job. How did you do that? I can't wait till I can put Joey to work. hee hee.
Post a Comment