I am off! I am so lucky to go down to SUNNY (57 degrees, sounds so great!) St. George for a little girls getaway. The purpose of the trip is to run the Painter's 1/2 marathon, which is going to be tough because the training has been very weak because of my little back issue. But, I am still going to do it anyway, and I can always use the little getaway. It actually is kind of nice that I am going into this race with NO expectations and I can just have fun, well that is until mile 8 and then when I hit a wall and can't finish the race, it might not be so much fun:) But the time to veg, watch movies and just be with good friends, my mom and grandparents is all worth it. A special thanks goes out to my awesome husband, who again lets me do these little things (he knows it is in his best interest if he wants a sane wife, well somewhat sane wife). And again he always supports me in everything and I mean everything that I want to do. Thanks babe! Have fun with the kids, I know they are excited to spend time with you...dad time is play time! Love ya much!






7 comments:
I am jealous! The Rockin'Roll marathon and half marathon is here this weekend...but I am just not on my game. I have only run a few times since St. George...trying some new things. But I do enjoy running! I hope you have an awesome run and no back troubles!
But Tuachan has to be fun 2 right?
I mean a whole couple days with me!
Have a great time, you deserve a nice little get-away! You will do great on the half marathon! You truly inspire me! :)
I'm here in St.G and I haven't been able to find you guys. :( I hope that you guys did well in the 1/2. The 5k rocked! ;)
Well, even though Nat has had her share of ailments which have curbed her running she even did it faster than last year. :) She is a tough cookie. Oooo, cookies, that sounds good.
So how did it go? I hope you had fun! I LOVE those pics of Peiton! She is a little princess!
You never give yourself enough credit. You did awesome....I can't believe how persistent you are and push through things. A lot of people would've given up a long time ago if they would've been experiencing the same pain as you!
Thanks for the awesome weekend with the 'coolio-o-est' girls ever! (get it?) I can't get enough of you and Leslie! Good times.
Post a Comment