Yea for Halloween!! Those pictures were so cute! I love that you have a blog so I was able to see your kids. Everyone's costumes were so cool. Cooper looked perfect, Bode was the cutest pirate ever and Peiton and a peabod? can't get cuter then that. How fun! We missed being home for halloween this year but oh well, what do you do? Love you guys!
Wow! You have been busy. I loved all of your fun Halloween postings. So festive. I'm glad there is another Halloween lover out there. The murder dinner sounded fun too. I would like to do that next year. Great costumes! Annie
Oh my gosh, your blog is so elaborate! Plus, how do you do it..three kids...and so many things going on? You should have been Wonder Woman for Halloween.
Cute costumes! Your kids are so dang cute. I wish I could get more into the holiday spirit with Halloween I am sure my girls would love it if Jared and I dressed up.
Nat- I am so glad that you started a blog! I can keep up on what is going on with you. We need to get togther, I miss you. The kids play so well together too.
8 comments:
Yea for Halloween!! Those pictures were so cute! I love that you have a blog so I was able to see your kids. Everyone's costumes were so cool. Cooper looked perfect, Bode was the cutest pirate ever and Peiton and a peabod? can't get cuter then that. How fun! We missed being home for halloween this year but oh well, what do you do? Love you guys!
I LOVE YOU! You have the cutest family! How fun to do the murder mystery too. You are the best!
You guys all look so cute dressed up. I love little Peiton's picture where she is smiling. Too cute!
Wow! You have been busy. I loved all of your fun Halloween postings. So festive. I'm glad there is another Halloween lover out there. The murder dinner sounded fun too. I would like to do that next year. Great costumes! Annie
Oh my gosh, your blog is so elaborate! Plus, how do you do it..three kids...and so many things going on? You should have been Wonder Woman for Halloween.
Cute costumes! Your kids are so dang cute. I wish I could get more into the holiday spirit with Halloween I am sure my girls would love it if Jared and I dressed up.
Nat- I am so glad that you started a blog! I can keep up on what is going on with you. We need to get togther, I miss you. The kids play so well together too.
Okay. That's it. I'm taking blogging lessons from you...Where and when do I sign up! So cute!
Post a Comment