For family night on Monday, us and some friends thought it would be
fun to go to Thanksgiving Point and do the
Cornbelly's Maze. It sounded way fun, but we were kind of hesitant about the price to get in. But, let me tell you, it was well worth the money.The kids had so much fun! They was so much to do other than the maze. And what was great, was that Bode was so good. He loved it. He kept right next to Collin and enjoyed everything they had to do. My favorite was probably the hay ride, you sat on a bunch of hay, which was quite comfy, and it took you along the corn maze. They had all these cool carved pumpkins, some real scary things that would pop out (eeeh..) and some great tunes (its all about the music, right?)
We have decided to make it a tradition every year because we had so much fun! So, if anyone feels up for some "Cornbelly's," we suggest you go.
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






4 comments:
I am so glad you wrote this, we were wondering if it was fun and worth the $. We will have to go join in on the fun!
We are bummed we missed out.....Glad to see you guys can have a good time without the Pecks! (ha ha!)
What cute kids you have! What a cute family. I am glad you started a blog, Amanda is always interested in what you are up to. I am going to add you to my blog page!
Natalie, I found you through the grapevine. I am glad to see you guys are doing so well. And you have such cute kids! I am going to be a faithful blog follower now.
Post a Comment