Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumkins Galore!

So, last week I thought I would venture out with all three kids by myself, with no use of the stroller. I still am not sure what I was thinking. Craziness!! I felt like my kids never get to do anything fun with me since Peiton was born. So, I put Peiton in the carrier and we headed out. It actually wasn't to bad. The hard part was chasing Bode around with Peiton in the carrier, she is still working on holding her head up by herself, so she got quite the ride.


Collecting the pumpkins was the difficult part. They had wheelbarrows that you could use to put the pumpkins in. But, I could not push the wheelbarrow and chase Bode at the same time. When Bode has anywhere to run, he will run and listening is not an option for him. Thank goodness Cooper is such a good helper, it did get a little crazy at times.



We weren't able to pick out any pumpkins that Cooper could not lift, so the pumpkins we got were pretty small, But they are perfect!


Overall I think the kids had a great time. Cooper's favorite part was picking the pumpkins. Bode's favorite part would have to be the corn maze they had. He loved it! He would run crazy in it. He wanted to keep going in and in. I knew when it was time to go, Petion was screaming for food and Bode had potent poopy pants, but altogether, I think it was an okay trip. But, I don't think I will be venturing out too soon without Collin.

1 comment:

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

How fun!! looking for pumpkins was always one of my favorite things to do, those were really cute pictures. I love the last 2, cooper is so cute and such a good big brother.