So, like on Friday night, we totally hosted this super fun murder party. It was like sooo much fun! So, like it was like called "Murder High Class Reunion of 85'," so cool! So, like everyone came in their 80's attire, and like talked really rad, I mean it was like super fun! Like Collin's character was Judd Jenson, the class "Stud", which now he is a used car sales man. And like my character was like Molly Ringworm, "The Drama Queen," and like o'boy did I bring the drama. Some other characters were, Nick Nixon
"The Class President," who is now running for the President of like the United States of America...like holy cow! And like Cindy Crawfish was there, "the class flirt," The "Head Cheerleader" Natalie Nebraska, with her hubby like, Joe Nebraska, "The Jock" They were like so cute, I mean like super cute. We had everyone from like the class nerd, hall patrol monitor, the band geek, the super stuck up "pom pom captain." The list goes on and on...we like totally had 15 characters, and like everyone totally got into it to make it so super fun.






3 comments:
It was like super cool! Thanks fer like hosting the best party ever--it was totally rad. I was like the coolest girl there, fer sure (you were cool too:) We love the Rad Richards family! Like fer sure!
Nat- that looked like so much fun! you guys are always so creative with your parties. How fun!!
Oh my heck that is so AWESOME! I bet you guys had so much fun. We miss the gang in Riverton. :(
Post a Comment