Thursday, October 11, 2007

Getting the hang of it

So, I started this Blog 2 days ago, and finally I am able to share it. I think I am so computer stupid...it took me so long to figure out how to do this. I see all these cute blogs and just sit in amazment because I can barely do what you see here. Everything is out of order, I can't figure out the whole picture thing, I think I need a lesson. Any takers just give me a call. But, as time goes on, I should get a little better, we will just have to see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me.

Kari said...

I think your blog is so cute! You're doing great - keep it up! I'm glad we can keep in touch this way, it's fun to see your pictures and hear how things are going back in Riverton. Tell Collin hi for us!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Good job on it. I guess I need to get with it and start blogging!!!!

Laurie said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now! It's so hard to keep in touch with everyone - this is perfect. I love that sweet little peiton and her many bows!