Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"Hip, Hip, Hooray for Halloween!!"

Hooray, Halloween is finally here. Coop has been asking me for the last month, "Mom, how many days until Halloween?" I am so impressed with that he didn't continue to change his mind about a costume like he has done in the past years. Each year he gets more and more excited about Halloween. We are a Halloween family, it is probably one of our favorite holidays. We love to get dressed up and have Halloween shin-digs. Halloween has been much lived in our household, the last 5 nights I think we have had some kind of Halloween get together. I must admit, I am a little Halloween pooped out.
On monday night we had the Richards family party, and of course it was awesome as usual. We had yummy, yummy food. Holly had made some awesome soup and breadsticks, and the kids had some pizza. Next we carved some pumpkins. Each child had their own pumpkin to carve, (with the help of the parents...expect for little Paige, she was determined to do her own.) What was nice was that Grandpa Charlie had gutted all the pumpkins for us, we did not have any messy stuff to deal with. Thanks Charlie!
Grandma Holly then took all the kids on a treasure hunt. They had a blast with this. She had clues all over the house and out in the yard, and then they were able to do a little early trick or treating, which of coarse they loved! They had so much fun running from clue to clue, and they were especially excited with all of the prizes they got. It was a big hit with the kids!
We all had a blast at the party and appreciate all the hard work that was put into it. We missed you Court and Matt and hope you had a fun Halloween together. Thanks Holly and Charlie for a great night!

1 comment:

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

I love this picture with all the kids together. It is so cute! Jon's little girls are so pretty. I think my favorite part of the picture is Cam in the back ground reading "Just me and My Grandpa" so awesome!