Collin and I are living life one day at a time. This whole 3 kid thing kind of took us through the ringer. We are finally adjusting and kind of getting back to the swing of things, but still have a long way to go. The hardest part is not finding enough time to give each kid some down time with us...it is crazy! I never thought 3 would be so difficult, call me a whimp or something, because that is what I feel like...aaah~!
Both, of us are trying to get this baby weight off ( alright maybe it is just me trying to get it off). Trying is the keyword, now are there results? Not, for Natalie! I am getting sooo frustrated, I have been eating so good, and I mean good, for 4 weeks now. I have been working out every morning for 3 weeks, and I have lost a total of 3 pounds...whoopee! Talk about lame! Now, Collin is probably having better success. I am just waiting for it to fall off one morning, but I don't feel like it is going to happen in the near future. I will just live in sweats for a few more months. I can fit into a couple of pants, but then you button them up and there you have some serious muffin top. Collin just reminds me that I have got to be patient...whatever, what is patience?
Other than the weight issue, and adjusting back to life, things are great. We love our kids and are so glad to have them in our lives. We couldn't imagine life without them, they are continuously making us giggle They are so fun!






1 comment:
Nat-I think you look so great! You are so dedicated in your workouts and your eating, it will pay off soon. I’m so proud of you...keep it up. I think like most women you are being too hard on yourself. Peiton is only 2 months old remember. You’re amazing to even wake up at 5 AM to get your workout in. And Collin you look great too… You’re getting so buff! Proud parents of 3, you’re doing an awesome job!
Post a Comment