Our little guy Cooper started Kindergarten in August. We can't believe that he is old enough to be in Kindergarten. Time flys by so fast..arrgh! He turned 6 this last September. He is really liking school. I was kind of worried at first, but he has adjusted so quickly. He really enjoys going and comes home each day and tells me he met a new friend. I am so glad that he is meeting new kids, because at his age I was super shy, would not say a word ( I know hard to believe). He isn't to excited about the homework part, but we are working with him. He says his favorite thing about school is Recess...go figure!
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






1 comment:
Hi!
It was so nice to be invited to view your blog. I am so amazed by modern technology. I love it. The boys and Peiton are so cute. It is fun to see pictures because my in person time is so few and far between. Love you guys!
Julie
Post a Comment