Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"What is he thinking?"

Okay, so I am a nerd, and I admit that I love to watch The Bachelor. But, after watching last nights episode, I am a little confused. What in the world is he thinking, Betinna?? I don't know how much she really even likes him..(coming from her comment on 2 episodes ago). I know most of it we don't see, but still, I ask again "what is he thinking?" I am sure he knows what he is doing, right? Anyway, yes I am pathetic...but, I had to vent! Go Jenni!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I know this is totally off the subject of your post, but I love your new blog. Where did you you find it and is it hard?

Keysha said...

Who will he pick???? I say "Go Jenny too!" (although, she's not really that great of a dancer compared to you Nat!)