Monday, October 15, 2007

Blessing Day...

Yesterday we were able to bless Peiton. Collin did such an awesome job! Blessing days are such neat days. You get to spend time with all your loved ones and focus on this new little infant that has joined your family. Everything turned out great. We kept it pretty small, inviting only family members, which they all were so supportive to be there for us. We had a little gathering at our house after the blessing and ate some yummy food...yum...yum...yum!

Peiton looked so pretty in her long white dress. In a couple of the pictures, I thought she looked like a little porcelain doll. She looked so peaceful...you would have never guessed that she was screaming a second before the picture was taken. I can't believe she is 2 months now and just getting so big. We love her so much and are just so thrilled that she is a part of our family.


The only females of the house

Proud Parents

4 comments:

Brittany said...

She is so cute, I was ticked at first because I did not get you blog address and EVERYONE else in bunco did, so if you are trying to avoid me well I found you. I am computer stupid to and have a hard time with the whole picture thing so if someone gives you advice pass it along. Cute family!

Jared and Casi said...

I was so fun to see you yesterday. We definately need to do that once a month. Your kids are darling. Love your blog.

Laurie said...

She's so pretty! Cameron's pictures in her blessing gown make hre look dead. In fact, they freaked out Eric so much he wouldn't let me frame any of them.

mandy said...

Hi Nat--This is Mandy Sybrowsky. I'm so glad I found your blog! I did not even know you were pregnant! (No one tells me anything out here.) She is beautiful (just like her mom!). I am jealous. I'm still the only girl in our house. :) Hope you guys are doing well!