Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cheetos!!










I don't know about anyone else, but I hate giving my kids cheetos. They seem to make such a mess. I will buy them every now and then, you know for a "special" snack. Well, Bode had a hay day with them, (actually he looks this way everytime he eats, the Cheetos just show up extra well). I thought it was too cute not to capture the moment. Thank goodness for yummy Cheetos....



4 comments:

Jewels said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. I just saw on Brittany's blog your link. I LOVE the cheetos picture. That is so cute!

Laurie said...

...and the tiny, orange finger prints you find all over the house for days to come...

loulou said...

cheetos pictures is awesome. I wish I could get away with that as an adult.

lou lou

loulou said...

cheetos pictures is awesome. I wish I could get away with that as an adult.

lou lou