Well, I am off to Sunny St. George where the temperature is hopefully 20 degrees warmer. I am going to be running in the 1/2 marathon there on Saturday. I am feeling pretty good about it, so hopefully it all goes well and my body cooperates. My friend Lou-lou was going to run it with me, but she last minute had to stay home because her baby has RSV...what a bummer, I feel really bad for her. We are going to miss her. But, I have an awesome cheer team coming along. My two good friends Marcy and Rachel and then my Mom and my sister Stacy are all coming along, we are going to have a blast, I am really excited! We are going to stay at my grandparents house, and spend some time with them too. In all, it is going to be just a great getaway.
I am sad to say that I am leaving my poor husband with the 3 kids. Cooper woke up last night in the middle of the night with a tummy ache, followed by some vomiting. Bode is still trying to get over a sinus infection, and he whacked his foot on the door frame last night, so he is not walking...AT ALL. I am hoping Peiton, will be a little angel for him, because he is going to have his hands a little full. I really appreciate him letting me go and how he continues to support me in all the things that I want to do. He his awesome and I owe him so much. Love ya babe! So, wish me luck, and wish Collin some luck too. We will post about it when I get home. Peace Out!






5 comments:
Good luck!! I have to say that you are so inspiring. You go girl! I hope that you have so much fun. Collin is so cute to let you have some fun and stay with the kiddies. That is awesome. Can't wait to hear all about it! :)
Wow, hope it all goes well and the weather is beautiful ( I am sure it will be a nice little escape). Good luck to the whole Richard's family!
I'm sure Collin will be fine - it's good for the hubbies to do that now and then! And GOOD LUCK!! You'll do great!!! And enjoy your girls weekend away, sounds like a blast!!
Good luck, and have fun! I am worried that your house may not be standing when you get home LOL! Good luck Collin! -Krista
Wahoo! You've worked soooo hard for this---I hope you have a great weekend and a fun run!
Post a Comment