Yesterday we had our Annual block party. I believe this is the 3rd one since we have lived in our house. We absolutely LOVE our neighborhood and our fabulous neighbors. We have made so many good friends and have made so many fun memories with our neighborhood. Here is just a few photos to show the fun time we had.













4 comments:
Looks like so much fun, much better than ours. You'll have to give us some pointers because the BBQ and fireworks just ain't cuttin it anymore :0
So much fun and hardly any work - my favorite! Leslie leading the parade was the best, what would we ever do without her megaphone?!
K you guys have agreat neighborhood...I didn't know that Stacey was your sister. I know her and Shawn. Super cool people. It is such a small world. In fact we just saw them at David Wright's viewing Sunday Night.
Looks like a blast down your street!!
Hey, my husband works with yours, (well I should say works for your husband) and Janalee told me about your blog, you have such a cute family! So I hope you don't me taking a look. If your interested we have one too, its private so if you want to take a look just email me at carrollhl@gmail.com
Sorry if this seems a little forward, I just love connecting with people!
Post a Comment