Monday, February 25, 2008

Sista!

Alright, I have been a huge slacker on posting anything lately. I do feel like I have a great excuse, I seriously have not had the chance to sit down and take a minute to let you know something else that I LOVE. Plus, I am kind of getting a little sick of posting things that I LOVE...not to sound ungrateful or anything, I just need something a little different. So, this may be the last post on LOVE. Valentines is long gone anyway...bring on March baby!

So...this last LOVE post is going out to my "Sista's." I LOVE my sisters big time! We have such a riot when we are together. My favorite time with them would have to be the trips we take to St. George in the summer with my sweet grandma and my cousins and aunt. Only girls are allowed, and we have a BLAST! We spend the drive down listening to GREASE 2 over and over again. Who sings Grease 2? Who knew there was a GREASE 2? O' the Van Wag gals do!! (And we are shocked our mom let us watch it growing up.) We know it word for word, (especially Hollie) and shout it on the top of our lungs, singing it just like Michelle Pfeiffer, she really rocks the house down. Tuacahn is full of memories, we have been doing it for 9 years now.

Quick photo shoot before the Tuacahn plays...O' so hot! (Especially my belly!)
It is amazing that I still do LOVE them after all the mean things they would do to me when I was little (Jacki and Stacy). They would come into my bedroom when it was dark or even when it was light, and they would widen their eyes as big as they could and just stare at me, and get closer and closer. It freaked me out! It still freaks me out to this day. They were so mean to me! Hollie was never mean to me though (thanks Haws!) I was the one that was mean to her, sorry :(. I think it was that fact that we had to share a double bed until I was like a junior in high school, and she wanted to cuddle every night. I had to force her off of me each night. To this day I do not like to cuddle, maybe for 5 minutes and then that is it. But, as we have gotten older our friendship has grown stronger and we love to bond with each other. I know that I can count on them for anything and they will always be there. I am excited for the many more years that we have to make some awesome memories :) And remember girls..."It will be FREE!"

We are so lame! This picture was taken as a joke, we are NOT being serious! But isn't it beautiful?


P.S. Through my brothers marriage I have also gotten 2 other awesome sisters, Alisha and Rachelle. They add to our family perfectly. And through my marriage to Collin, I am lucky to get 3 other rad sisters! Kelly, Court and Nicky, we all have a blast together. LOVE ya Sista's!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl! And look how long your hair was! I'm so glad you married Collin, you're such a great sis-in-law. Have fun in Mexico!!

Hollie said...

Love you too Nat.

Heidi Totten said...

I think that Michelle Pfeiffer probably cringes when she thinks of her "Grease 2" days. Like Tom Hanks in his "Bosom Buddies" days. Or Robyn Williams in his "Mork & Mindy" days.

Random thoughts. :)

I love the pregnant picture - it's hilarious! I really don't remember your hair being that long!

Keysha said...

OH....how touching...especially the hands-on belly shot. You do have some rad gals in your family. Be glad you have sistas....They are friends for life.

Rachie said...

I totally watched Grease 2...I want C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R....that was my favorite song!

Your sisters are darling!

Stacy said...

I did not do the staring thing- I am sure that was Jacki- that sounds just like her.

NatRat said...

No Stacy...I specifically remember YOU with Jacki coming into my room to scare me.

Kristen said...

Who doesn't know about Grease 2? Only lame-o's! Look at how cute you are - and your hair! It's so long! You are so lucky to have sisters!

NatRat said...

I can't believe how long my hair was either...I swear it wasn't that long. O'well, now it is short, tomorrow, it will be a lot shorter. And I must say I know I am pretty lucky to have sisters...

Lish or Coors said...

You are a cutie pie Nat and I'm grateful for all of my Van Wag Sisters too.