Thursday, February 21, 2008

Paula & Lost money

Last night as we are watching American Idol, Cooper comes to me and says...

Coop: "Mom"
Me: "Yes, Coop."
Coop: "Don't you think Paula is looking a little old?"
Me: "Well, yes, I guess she is."

Holy cow he is 6, where did he come up with that. I wonder when he is going to tell me I look old.

Today I was changing Bode's diaper (yes I still change his diaper and probably will for a couple more years). Anyhow, it was a poopy one, (I do need to give you all the details) and as I was looking at the poop I noticed something in it. It kind of looked like a black rubberband. It got my interest so I started to examine (yes, I did use coverage on my hands, and I vigorusly scrubbed my hands after completion) and I realized it was a quarter! And then I kept looking to make sure there wasn't anything else and I found a nickel. So, I guess I STILL need to hide money and small objects from Bode because he will STILL eat them. I guess I am pretty lucky that he didn't choke on that dang Quarter.

I LOVE my boys!

11 comments:

Lish or Coors said...

Goodness Gracious.....I wish my kid would crap money! How sweet would that be.......

Hollie said...

Wow Nat, you've got a real live money tree in your family. Maybe you can teach him to focus on pooping dollar bills next time.

Unknown said...

I can't stop laughing! That's hilarious, but I just can't decide if I'm glad you found the money or not........

And tell Cooper he's right, Paula is looking a little bit older these days. I love your boys too!

Stacy said...

And what is up with Paula's hairdo this season.. could she be any stranger?

KEYSHA said...

Good job Cooper...I even said tonight while watching American Idol, "What's up with Paula?" (Cooper nailed it! She is looking old). I used the world "plump" but "old" is right on.

Do you wonder what else you've missed in Bode's poop? It makes you want to examine more carefully! Who knows....you might find some missing items!

Kelly said...

So funny! Glad everything "came out o.k." We missed you last night!

Jacki said...

Nat, I can buy you a piggy bank so you don't have to use your son. No actually that is pretty scary you better review that with him again and again..and I can't believe that Cooper knows Paula's name. What are you doing to your son?? Just kidding. Paula is looking a little old and seems to be a little loopy on the juicy don't you think? Anyways...love ya lots!

Aly said...

That is hilarious what Cooper said. So scary about Bode swallowing that money. Bless his heart it probably did look dang good.

Amanda said...

That is hilarious, and a little crazy too:) glad the money came out okay :)
I love hearing stories about your kiddies!

Anonymous said...

You do have pretty stinking cute boys! I can't believe you found that money....were you just dying?

Cooper is so cute...he is a fantastic bowler too:)

We love you guys!!!

Brittany said...

I am so happy that you got your money back - LOL!! Missed you at bunco hope to see you next month for sure.