Monday, February 4, 2008

Smiley girl...


I LOVE Peiton and I LOVE her smile. She has the cutest little smile. I love coming home in the mornings and going to get her out of the crib, and she smiles from ear to ear...it just makes my day. Anytime you pick her up she will give you this big grin. And I can't forget to mention her cute giggle that keeps getting cuter and cuter. I have loved having this little girl in our family, she is the perfect addition. I love watching her grow and working to accomplish the little milestones that they go through this age in their lives. Peiton you brighten my day, and I LOVE you so much! You are yummy, yummy, yummy!

6 comments:

KEYSHA said...

She does have the absolute cutest smile! (Not to mention clothes, hair bows, etc...I wonder where she gets her impeccable sense of style??) My favorite time of the day is getting Myka out of her crib in the morning when I get home from the gym too---they missed us and are glad we're back!

Amanda said...

I just want to eat her up, she is so dang cute! I love her bow too! I need to slow down too, and enjoy life a little more, thanks for your thoughts.

Post-it Notes said...

She is SO darling!!

Kristen said...

How sweet is that smile!! What a doll baby!!

Kelly said...

I think I have the cutest niece EVER! She always is in the cutest outfits with accessories to match. You're such a good mom.

Kari said...

I don't think she could get any happier! Loved the tributes to your kids. You are such a cute mom!!