Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"SWEET" candy

Photobucket

A little on the lighter note of things that I LOVE!! I absolutly LOVE Valentines
because of this delicious candy made by SWEETS, and YES, it has to be made by SWEETS. All of the others just don't do the candy justice.

Photobucket

I LOVE the cinnamon hearts coated with yummy sugar, the cinnamon lips are to die for and the JuJu hearts are so good, especially when they are fresh. I have already had my fair share of these for this Valentines season. I just can not get enough though, I am in LOVE....

Photobucket

9 comments:

Olson's said...

Yum yum yum! Just reading your post has made me want to go to the store for Sweets Valentine Candy. You are such a good girl to avoid these delicious temptations!

Hollie said...

You know I agree with you, I think it was our days at Reams that we discovered juju hearts wasn't it?

Laurie said...

mmmmmm...those are my favorites. I downloaded that song and LOVE it!

RaCHeL said...

Gotta love the holidays & all the goodies that come along. :) So..did you watch OTH?

Stacy said...

I thought it was in the van wag blood to enjoy those candies, my kids however gag on the juju hearts, what is wrong with them?

Aly said...

I love love love those. All 3 kinds too. I also wanted to say I love looking at your blog. It's so dang cute what you are doing this month on your blog. You are adorable!!

DeJong Family said...

Oh these are the best ever! I love the cinnamon lips. Because they taste like cinnamon bears. Nothing compares to the freshness and softness of SWEETS candy has too be SWEETS...YUMMY!

Keysha said...

Sign me up for JuJu hearts!!!! OH baby. I haven't had my fill of them yet this season..I haven't even seen them at the store!

Michelle said...

I am drooling as I am typing this. I LOVE all of those candies. We missed you on thursday for lunch. Lets get together soon and forget lunch lets just eat candy!!!!