Monday, February 11, 2008

Photobucket

The thing I LOVE today is music. I am sure most of you feel the same way, we all LOVE music. I LOVE how music can totally change your mood. It can put you in a better mood, make you grateful for things you have, make you sad, make you feel the spirit, etc...etc... I LOVE how music can push me on a long run or a hard workout, it makes or breaks the workout. There is just so many ways music can effect you, I LOVE it! :)

5 comments:

Keysha said...

Music is wonderful. I can't imagine life without it. I too love music! If I were asked to pinpoint my favorite song there's no way I could do it--there are too many good songs out there, and every every song effects me in different ways. (Isn't it interesting how hearing a song can invoke memories??)

Hollie said...

I love music too. I fully agree with you on that.

Tebbs Times said...

Natalie,
You are such a doll!! I love to have you in class on Mondays!! You know I will be looking for you to come up to the front row in two weeks!! Haha It is fun to read your blog, you have an adorable family. Maybe sometime I can hit you up on some pointers on bloggin!!!

Stacy said...

natalie you missed tuesday, isn't this suppose to be an everyday thing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Natalie....you are so right about music....what would we do without it? And by the way, I love your photos especially the one with you and Peiton!