Wednesday, February 6, 2008

O' let it shine...

I must say that I absolutely LOVE the ....

We got a glimpse of it today, and it just made me want spring here so bad. I am jealous of all of you that get to enjoy the sun everyday...sunny St. George, Vegas (Keysha have fun), and anywhere else you might be enjoying the sun, because here you only see it about once a week.

4 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

No kidding. While I was in Hawaii there were flash flood warnings in Hilo due to the amount of rain. So much for sunshine! I've gotten more here today!

DeJong Family said...

OHHH. you are on the same boat as me! I can't hardly stand it to be summer again. I want my pool days back! I am going stir crazy. By the way, do you run outside on Saturdays?

RaCHeL said...

I know! It is a little predictable this season, but still drama, drama, drama! :) Did you see Stacey's comment on my page? :) She is funny! Though, I am a little ashamed. tee-hee!

Keysha said...

The weather here in Vegas is absolutely fabulous.....it's just too bad we haven't been able to enjoy it much (yet)! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day (health wise) for little Myka. Just a little side note...the health system in Las Vegas is absolutely ridiculous.