Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Who woulda' knew...the big 3-2!

Happy 32nd Birthday Daddy!Thanks for being such a great dad! We love you and hope you
have a fabulous day.
Picture from a early birthday celebration on Sunday
Peiton and Aunt Kelly
Grandpa Charlie and Bode

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Collin! Hope you have a fantastic day! How could you not? You have the cutest little family EVA!

Shannon said...

I'm glad he was able to celebrate his birthday in the condition he is in. How is he doing by the way?

Keysha said...

Happy B-Day to Collin! (I swear yesterday we were dodging balls and amazed that Collin was 30)! He might be 32, but I still think he looks 18. (no offense...this is meant as a compliment. He's youthful and always up for a good time!) Hope his day is fabulous (minus the setback)!

Aly said...

happy birthday to Collin! It looks like you guys had a great day. I also love the pictures of you and your Mom and sisters. So so cute

NatRat said...

Shanny...Collin is doing better. He has gone to PT for 2 days now and he can walk without a limp (for like 5 steps) Thanks for asking darling!

dupaix5 said...

Happy Birthday Collin! We hope your knee gets better soon. It was fun to see you guys, we need to get together soon. I need to get your email so we can send you an invite to our blog. Our email is: dupaix5@gmail.com.

Stacy said...

HAPPY BDAY COLLIN! YOUR ALMOST AS OLD AS ME.

Laurie said...

Is he enjoying old age? Being a gimp and all?

Jewels said...

Happy Birthday to Collin! He is such a good guy and I'm glad to hear that he is doing better!