Friday, February 8, 2008

{Date Night}


I LOVE date night with my hubby. It isn't very often that I get a date night with Collin, so when the time comes that we get to spend a night together, I am super excited. It is my friend Alicia's birthday and a bunch of us are going out to celebrate. The night is going to consist of dinner at Citrus Grill...which is yummy for those who have not tried yet. And then we are going to go and enjoy ourselves while watching Matthew McConaughey on the big screen in "Fools Gold." Anything with our little Matthew has to be good. So, I will let you all know if the show is any good, besides the Matthew part (thats always good!) I am looking forward to a great night out with you babe and a fun night out with friends. Happy Birthday Alicia!

2 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

Sounds so fun. Wish we were going. Happy Birthday Leesha!

Keysha said...

Bummer we had to miss out! Hope it was an excellent night. (Anything without kids is wonderful.) I still need to try Citris Grill; I hear it's yumalicious.