This post was on my friend Laurie's blog and my sister-in-law Kelly's. I loved it so I thought I would ask Cooper the questions. So here it goes....
What does mommy always say to you?
"Pick up your toys and clean your room!" (I believe I just got done throwing one of my daily tissy fits about how the house is always a mess, I am the only one that cleans it up, I am going to throw all your toys away, the cleaning never stops, and much, much more...I am sure most of you have hear it all before)
What makes mommy happy?
"Cards"
What makes mommy sad?
"Tears"
How does mommy make you laugh?
"By tickling me"
What was mommy like when she was little?
"You lived with Grandma Bubba in her house with Aunt Stacy and Aunt Jacki, and I don't know what you were like."
How old is mommy?
"25 no, 26" (good boy)
How tall is mommy?
"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20..20 pounds!"
What does mommy like to do?
"Play with Peiton and go on walks"
What is something mommy doesn't like to do?
"Turn shows on for Bode" (He nailed this one! I hate turning on shows for Bode, I end up turning on 5 to 10 shows until I get the right one, it is such a pain.)
What does mommy do for a job?
"take care of kids and you use to be a doctor" (Don't I still wish I was a doctor)
What is mom's favorite food?
"Lasagna" (hummmm)
What do mommy and Cooper like to do together?
"Play games"
How do you know mom loves you?
"Because you tell me"







10 comments:
See- you're one of those people. Isn't blogging just the best way to find out just how great everybody really is?! I once heard some cheesy quote about how if we knew someone as well as God knows them, we'd automatically love them, no matter what. Well, after a long period of skepticism of that quote, I'm starting to believe it. The more I get to know you and my fella-blogga's the more a love ya'.
And I can't believe how intuitive Cooper is about his mommy. What a sensitive little guy! So cute!
That was funny. I enjoyed reading that! It's funny what kids pick up on.
Wow a doctor huh? So Snow College is just an advanced Medical School? That's amazing! That's really cute.
That was a fun read! He sure loves you! I could tell from your video clip with Peiton jumping that it's not easy picking out a show for Bode. :)
Very cute post and great picture. You are so photogenic. You're like a total babe in every picture. Whatever! Our long run was awesome. We don't have GPS so we just clocked one out but ran from about from my mom's house in West Jordan, pass the new temple and ended up at the Chevron by Julie's. We actually ran and extra mile. Ugg! But we made it! T
Ah, how cute is that. What a little stud muffin. That Cooper is one sharp kid! (The other day Carsen said, "I have red hair. Just like Cooper.") I suppose he has picked a good kid to idolize.
Dr. Natalie - I'm glad to hear that the high and mighty of society still throw a tissy fit about house cleaning. Maybe you should start practicing medicine again and hire a cleaning lady.
That is so cute!! Interesting to hear the way the lil' people view us.....so sweet.
I love this post. I'll have to copy ya. :) Cute answers.
I am game for hanging out for sure! Lets really get together take the kiddo's to splash park that would be really fun!
Post a Comment