This past weekend we headed up to Collin's parents cabin. We invited our good friends Jon and Amy to come along. It is always nice to get away and not have to worry about everyday life. The kids played along great. It is funny to see them warm up to each other, at first they won't say a word and then one starts talking to another and by a few more words, they are great friends.
We started the getaway off with some yummy dinner from the good ole' Dairy Keen. You can't go to Heber and not get Dairy Keen. Well I guess you could go to Heber and not get it, but whenever we go to the cabin we like to stuff our faces and that is just what we did, stuffed our faces.
Collin and Jon getting some R&R (not really)
Amy
Cooper and Paige enjoying a nice bowl of popcorn before bedtime.
On Saturday we spent the day 4-wheelin, eating, playing in the dirt, eating and just chattin...did I mention eating?
Cooper and Bode ready for a ride. Bode loved the 4-wheelers (as usual) We had to struggle just to get him off. In the afternoon I took him on long ride and he crashed, it was the begining of a perfect nap.
Paige, Coop and Bode
Charlie and Hailey
Hailey and Peiton
Hailey took great care of Peiton, she was our little babysitter.
Thanks for coming Jon and Amy, we hope you had a great time!
We started the getaway off with some yummy dinner from the good ole' Dairy Keen. You can't go to Heber and not get Dairy Keen. Well I guess you could go to Heber and not get it, but whenever we go to the cabin we like to stuff our faces and that is just what we did, stuffed our faces.
Collin and Jon getting some R&R (not really)
Amy
Cooper and Paige enjoying a nice bowl of popcorn before bedtime.
On Saturday we spent the day 4-wheelin, eating, playing in the dirt, eating and just chattin...did I mention eating?
Cooper and Bode ready for a ride. Bode loved the 4-wheelers (as usual) We had to struggle just to get him off. In the afternoon I took him on long ride and he crashed, it was the begining of a perfect nap.
Paige, Coop and Bode
Charlie and Hailey
Hailey and PeitonHailey took great care of Peiton, she was our little babysitter.
Thanks for coming Jon and Amy, we hope you had a great time!






7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love having fun times in the mountains.
You seriously have the cutest kids, but you already know that!!
Why am I so hungry all of the sudden?
You guys are always doing fun things. That is so much fun. I miss the cabin, it has been way too long for me...anyway, love ya, see you soon!
Your pictures turned out so cute! Thanks again for inviting us. We had a great time!
Looks like you guys enjoyed another wonderful time at the cabin. You're cabin is awesome--who wouldn't have the best time ever??? I'm glad I'm not the only one who HAS to stop at Dairy Keen every time I'm in Heber. (Right now it's fresh shake time! I hope you partook!)
You are all about having a good time. I love looking at all the photos. Aren't you going to be sad when summer is over?
Are you being serious about Mama Mia....you really wanna go again?? Just blindfold me when Pierce comes on and I'll be good.
Post a Comment