Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dear Lizzie

My cute sister in-law is in town for a little summer break and my mother in-law Holly thought it would be fun to go out to lunch with all the girls and no kids. She took us to this darling place called Dear Lizzie, it was so darling! The front part of the store is a boutique full of darling jewelry, clothes, home decor and fabulous little girl things...it was so fun to look at all the stuff (it was a little on the pricey side). Then in the back of the store is this little cafe. The menu items were nice and simple, not a lot to choose from, which is good, it made it a lot easier to choose what to get. The food was yummy and the cupcakes were divine. It was just great to be able to sit and talk with my cute family and eat a yummy little lunch. So, Court you need to come in town more often so we can make a habit of it. Love you guys!




7 comments:

Hollie said...

Did you think it was darling? Because you used that word like 4 times. Aside from that I still think you are so cute and such a great mom!!!

Kehl Family said...

Natalie,
I just went to Dear Lizzy for the first time last week. I had to take my car in to be serviced in American Fork so I cruized up there with just Tommy. It's such a cute store, made me want a daughter though! The only sad thing is they were all out of their amazingly yummy cupcakes:( Anyway, we need to get together again....I would love to have you and your kiddos over for lunch.
Kelley

Kari said...

Where is that place located? I'd like to visit the next time we're in Salt Lake. Looks like you've been having a fun summer!

Kristen said...

I've been trying to think of a place to take my sister in law for her birthday - that sounds perfect! Glad you had a fun time!

NatRat said...

Hollie, I believe I only used darling 3 times.

Tebbs Times said...

LOVE Dear Lizzy...You have to try their sugar cookie they ar to DIE for!! Super sute stuff in the boutique..did you star dust your self at the cash register???

Amanda said...

What a cute little place! I'll have to try it sometime. Holly always has the funnest ideas! Glad Court was in town for the holiday. You girls are all way too cute and "darling!!!" :)