I have seen this post on a couple of my friends blogs and I have loved reading all the memories and things people have had to say. So of course I am doing it on mine..
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.







21 comments:
Wow, this is hard! I mean, I've known you for a few years now so to come up with a defining memory is tough. Aside from our random chats on the sidewalk, my favorite memory I think was the look on your face when you walked into Keysha's basement and saw your surprise baby shower. It made me start crying!
I will tell you my first memory of you...which is such a defining characteristic of you!
It was our first Sunday at church and we were in Relief Society. You turned around and started talking to me (asking me who I was and being your usual friendly self). Then..right after church you came bearing delicious home-made cookies! (Welcoming us to the neighborhood!) You were so friendly and nice and left a little note that had your phone number on it!
What a great friend!!
Natalie- I remember when you and I were in Cancun, right after your graduated from Snow College, and we were laying on the beach and boys just kept coming and hitting on us because we were so hot! We could not get rid of them do you remember that? Oh yeah and I almost forgot remember how Jacki danced on the table that night with her red cowboy boots on..that was CRAAAAZZY!
OK FUN!! I remember you crying with me in my Barbell class a few months ago!! Remember, the Trace Adkins song, Your gonna miss this??? I love that you are a sap like I am!!! Love the game!!!
Well, this is pretty sad that I don't have any outstanding memories of you. I think my first memory involving you was actually of Cooper doing a little stomping dance at our wedding. He was the first of the "cousin's kids" I got acquainted with. I think I'll remember your sweet comment from last week for a long time, too. :-)
This looks fun! I think I'll do it(even though most people who read my blog don't know me from way back when.) Good idea!
STacy I do remember that memory...that was right when you got home from your mission and you wanted to preach the gospel to everyone you saw and you thought Jacki and I were the devil. I am sorry Hollie you missed out, still in highschool.
Hey friend. Just in case you didn't get my message last night. I am excited for you to come over! Anytime after 10 works for me as well. So come on over! Just call me and I will give you directions!!
Oh goodness I have no many memories with you I can't decide which one to post.
How about the first "How to Host a Murder" part we had. Oh goodness that was awesome...I still remember we walked in and Collin was just wondering around with that tin-foil hat and you were in the kitchen with your BIG (fake) booty talking with your AWESOME southern accent. Justin was the pastor and blessed the food, Chad had his fake cigarette. Oh man, I could go on and on and on about that night. That was hilarious!!! Jeez we have had some good times. Too many to try and remember. I can definitely say our lives have been much more fun with The Richards in it. We love you guys!!!
Thanks for the great idea. I will post it on mine and expect a memory from you! :)
Okay first of all I really do know how to spell. I meant to say I have SO many memories with you not no memories and I meant party not part! Oh heck. I should proof read before I publish!! Anyway. Enjoy
I remember when I was a little girl and we shared the same bed I used to snuggle up to you and you loved it so much! Oh wait, you hated it because you were the meanest sister until you went away to Snow.
Okay seriously, good memory I have of you. I was still single and Collin went out of town so I came to stay with you (I always loved staying with you). Anyway one night we got Cafe Rio and we came home and danced around to the Lizzie McGuire soundtrack and Cooper (who was like 2 or 3 at the time) had the best moves. Anyway, it was so much fun. That was a really fun week.
Thanks for helping me with my stupid link! The username is summergale. (Sorry for wasting so much of your time!!! ;-)
My first memory of you is the first Sunday we were here in Riverton. Monarch Meadows was a brand new ward and you were the counselor in RS that welcomed us. You were so vibrant and so excited to serve each of us. You radiated The Spirit and I knew you were special. Just love ya! I think you are an amazing woman.
Hollie you weren't a little girl when we shared beds. I was a sophmore in highschool! It wasn't until Stacy left that we were able to get twin beds. And that snuggling has made me not like snuggling...poor Collin.
And I admit, I was kind of a mean sister until I went to college and realized how important my family was to me and I think I grew up a little bit too. Sorry for not being so nice:)
Oh yeah that is the other memory I have of you when I left home and you took my room and my clothes and jacki took all the boys so all I had to come home to was the flipping couch.
This is easy - for sure the look on your face at your surprise shower that made everyone else get teary eyed. And the night you hosted book club for Twilight and you had a whole shrine to Edward. I thought you were SO cool for doing that. And then later that night looking over at you sitting in the middle of the room watching the "tennis match" of debate going on. I was trying soo hard not to laugh out loud. I don't know if you even remember that.
My first memory was when you pulled up in your car while I was doing some painting in my garage. You thought I was so intimidating (or something like that, maybe snotty is a better word) in my hot red vest that I think you thought I was a little unfriendly.I thought you were nice and had the thought that maybe we would be good friends. Thankfully you saw past my hard prickly outer exterior and saw my inner beauty of warm fuzzies. After that moment, we became great friends. That is my first memory....
I have nothing but fond memories of a you. A funny recent one was when we went to a lame movie and we laughed (in between your nap seesions) at this lady who had a horrible low monotone laugh.
And one more memory. I went to the sound of music and this lady came and asked to take a pic of your hair so she could use it to show her hair lady what she wanted. If I had a dollar for everyone who has wanted your hair, I would be a rich gal. On several occasions when I have been trying to explain to someone who you are, the second they figure it out they say, "oh it's that girl with really cute hair."
YOur fabulous! (this is the longest post in my history of posting)
Nat-
Snow need I say more? I love having you as a roomy. We had some good talks. We may have struggled with the other two roomys but hey we struggled together.
I remember when I first met you. It was the year before we roomed together I was visiting Emily and you hung out with some people at Mt. View, you were always so bubbly, and nice to everyone, sound like you still are. I love that about you. Your still Cute Nat!
Kristin and Heidi...I must say that was one of my most suprised moments of my life. I had NO idea and I was just overwhelmed at all the people there and that you guys would actually do that for me. It was amazing! I had so much fun and it was perfect because I hadn't gotten Peiton a ton of things yet, so it was much needed. I will never forget that day and the feelings I had. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I remember when Brittany Johnson and Rachelle Middleton found out I was moving into your neighborhood. They both raved about you and couldn't believe how lucky I was going to be to live by you. Then when I actually met you at Church (because you came up and introduced yourself) I understood what they were talking about. Natalie, you are one of the friendliest, kindest, funnest (is that a word) and sincere people I've ever met. So glad to know you and be your friend.
My Favorite memories was when we where playing american idol in St George and you were pregnant with Peiton and all of a sudden u were singing and just started bawling. It was pretty funny.
LOve
Preslee
Post a Comment