Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pioneer Day

We had a fabulous Pioneer day this year. We started the festivities at Shawn and Stacy's where the kids (and Bubba and Coors) played on the water slide. A few of us played some games and we just sat around and chatted with each other. Then we enjoyed a yummy steak with yummy side dishes brought by all. After dinner it was off to the softball field where we had a friendly softball game, there was no competitiveness at all. Some of us needed to refresh on some of our softball skills (I won't name any names) it was quite hilarious. We then decided that we were going to start a family softball league, so watch out all of you that play softball...the V-dub's are bringing it down! It was great because the kids were able to participate and they did a great job. After the game we headed back to Shawn and Stacy's for some yummy homemade ice cream made by Russ and some killer fireworks! The fireworks lasted about 2 minutes...but they were fabulous! By 10:30 we were all beat and ready to call it a night. Thanks family for a great time, I love it when we can all get together and just have some fun! Love ya all!








5 comments:

cobijared said...

That sounds like fun. You guys should come up to Heber and get your butt kicked by our family!!!
hahahahaha

-Preslee-

Keysha said...

Oh what fun! I love that you guys play softball together as a family! Peiton is getting big..I feel like I haven't seen her forever.

Rachie said...

Peiton is the cutest little girl. She looks like a mini Natalie. I am sure people tell you that all the time though....

I want to squeeze her little cheeks!

Allison said...

Looks like so much fun! I love all of your pages. You are so good at that girl!

The Garber Family said...

I love seeing all the pictures of your fam and how everyone is growing UP! You do an amazing job with the digital scrapbooking. I am amazed every time I get on your blog. You have a real talent!