This weekend we had some fun family time at Draper Days. We have been doing Draper days since back when we lived in Draper. I guess we have just made it a tradition to keep going. First we start the day off by running in the 5k fun run. This year we had 6 of us running, it was fun to have that many of us participating. I think we were all happy with our times and thought it was pretty fun. I was especially proud of Nicky, it was her first race and she rocked! Kelly took it away with her quick 23 something minute race...go Kelly! We then made our way over to the parade route where we were all anxiously awaiting the parade. Call me crazy but I enjoy parades, I think they are so fun to watch and the kids love them. I am lucky because I have a great husband that will sit there and watch it with me. I drag him to all the parades I want to go to, he is quite the trooper. And after the parade we were all ready to go home and take a long nap...at least I was, and I did!



The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






6 comments:
Gotta love Draper Days! Looks like a lot of fun!
Looks like so much fun. You are a hot runnin' mamma!
Hey Nat!Looks like you're having a fun Summer. You look great! Me, Allison and Tyler are running in the Soldier Hollow 10K this Sat. You should come up and run it with us. It's supposed to be a pretty tough one. You'd leave us all in the dust!
Looks like a lot of fun with family. Good job doing the run...you probably came in 1st place, but are way too modest to say it!!!
I love that tradition of your mom taking you girls to "This is the Place" monument...that's a cool thing to do, and good for the kiddies to learn about.
Hello my cute sexy friend! That made me laugh so hard that you remembered what I was wearing. That is too funny! It makes me so sad too that we don't hang out. I still talk about you to Chris all the time how you are my weight loss inspiration, and he is probably thinking quit talking about her and do it already!! You guys are the cutest family around! We would love to do dinner that would be a blast. This week I can do it Friday is all. or Tomorrow during the day. It is a crazy week for some reason. I would love for you to come over and then next time I will come to you! So much fun! Let's plan it for sure. I will email you my phone #. Talk to you soon!
Oh yes the blog list. I love having it on there so much! It's so nice to just see when people have updated then just randomly clicking on it. I love it.
..Go to customize, add a page element, choose blog list or blog roll I think it's called. You do have to go through and add everyone one by one. Which is time consuming, but so worth it in the end. Let me know if that doesn't make sense. Talk to ya soon!!
Post a Comment