A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago...I started working at Delta Airlines as a ticket counter agent. I worked nights so in the day I was pretty bored. I got a full time job at Old Navy during the days to fill my time up. I had a lot of fun shopping because I had two incomes. SWEET! I also bought my very first car. I black 1994 (I think that was the year) Acura Integra. I LOVED that car! Collin and I had it until a little over a year ago when some girl ran into him and totalled it. When I had a night off, I usually spent it rippin' up the floor at The Bay...O' Yeah...you know you all loved The Bay! I loved to go country dancing there.
5 things on my to do list today...Run 11 miles, go to the store, have a nap, clean out old clothes, tend Drewski.
Snacks I enjoy...Now, the question is...are these suppose to be healthy snacks? For healthy snacks, I love my Carb Master yogurt with the Pumpkin Granola (the one Haws and Stacy loves too) it is delish. My Apex cookie dough bars. An apple with salt on it, let me remind you, the apple does have to be crispy or it just isn't as good. Now as for those snacks that are not so good for you...I LOVE anything with cookie dough in it, shakes, icecream, whatever bring on the cookie dough. And I LOVE popcorn, my favorite would be Pop Secret Homestyle if it is store bought. I love to make it from scratch with oodles of butter on it.
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionare? I would pay off all debt (duh...of coarse). I love to travel, I would take my family on trips all the time...see the world. Invest and experiment with things that I would love to do, if it didn't work out it didn't really matter...heck I am a billionare. I would be very giving with my money, help those in need. I would also love to start something to help those kids with down syndrome get the best help so they can succeed in life and become the best they can.
5 bad habits...once I start eating something really good, I usually can't control myself, so I keep on eating. I am a procrastinator on a lot of things. I forget to enjoy each day, I wish away the weeks and can't wait for the weekends. I need to enjoy each day with my family and cherish the memories. Some of the TV shows I watch are bad habits.
5 jobs I have had...Pharmacy Tech, Delta Ticket Counter agent, Old Navy, medical transcriber, mom.
5 things people don't know about me...I am a beauty school dropout (sometimes I would love to go back). I am a fan of MTV reality shows...go Jackwee! I am really not a blond, I was at one time. I got my associates degree from Snow College, O'yeah Snow College baby...go badgers! I broke both colar bones when I was little.
That is it! Now I tag...Kelly, Court, Amanda, Shannon, Laurie, Keysha, and all those that want to participate.
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






5 comments:
Hey....I was a Ticket Agent for Delta too at PDX!! I used to get yelled at in Korean at 5:00 a.m. by mean passengers. And the nice ones always got tons of free drink tickets! I had no idea you did that too!!
I'm going to have to try that pumpkin granola! You really ran 11 miles today? I thought i was good because I did 2 runs of 30 minutes....I am a pathetic runner compared to the great Natalie!
Love your new look Nat, once again I have blog envy. I knew all that stuff about your- except MTV tsk, tsk.
I too will have to try the pumpkin granola, that sounds yummy! Where do you find it? 11 miles..what the heck you crazy girl...thats freaking awesome. You rock! I love your new layout of your blog. You will have to teach me how to do mine now :)
The good old days when we worked at old navy! I can't believe how long ago it was. I am thinking about doing the half marathon, you are an inspiration:)
Post a Comment