Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cooper Dooper

Cooper Charles is next on the things that I LOVE! How could you not LOVE this kid? He is one cute guy. Cooper is such a good big brother. He is constantly helping with Bode and Peiton, and the thing about it is that he LOVES to do it, no complaining comes from his mouth. He is such a sweetie with a tender heart, yelling at him could really traumatize this little guy. But, there is rarely an occasion that you need to yell at him. He is always choosing the right. Cooper LOVES to play with his friends, LOVES to play video games, LOVES to run around outside, and LOVES to spend time with his grandparents. I LOVE that he brightens my day each day....LOVE you so much Coop!

2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

He is a cutie! Thanks for all the help yesterday. I still don't think I know as much as you. :) How do you get the cute header? Just curious. Have a great Saturday!

Keysha said...

Who doesn't love Cooper? I know Carsen is his number 1 fan! I told you how we have to have "Cooper Story" everyday at nap time. He was so disappointed that you guys weren't able to come over Friday night. Maybe the Pecks will end this illness streak and we can finally have people over! YUCK.