Of coarse the first thing that I love is my family. I decided since I do have 29 days to tell you something that I LOVE, I would individualize them. So, we are going to start with my sweet hubby Collin. We have been together for about 9 years now, and it has been amazing. There are so many things that I LOVE about Collin. I am going to have to limit it to just a couple, because I could go on and on about the things I LOVE about him. First, he is a wonderful husband. He goes over the top to make sure I am happy. He always puts me and the kids first, he comes last. He is so supportive in all that I want to do, and makes sure that I accomplish it. He is a wonderful father, couldn't ask for better. The kids LOVE to spend time with him, and he LOVES to spend time with them. One thing I admire about Collin is that he is always in a good mood. If he is not I know something is bothering him. You can always count on Collin for bringin' the fun to the party. Like I said, I could go on and on about things I LOVE about Collin, but I don't want this to be a novel. So, I am going to leave it at that. But, just to let Collin know how much I LOVE him and appreciate the man he is. LOVE you babe!
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






8 comments:
"Love" your idea for posting something you love each day of this month. Also, you have got to teach me how to put the cute backgrounds and stuff on my blog. Remember I am new at the whole blog thing, and need help!
PS Darling pics of you, Collin, and the kids. Love it!!!
Your page is so cute! I love your love theme...what a good idea! I may have to steal it - he he.
Hi friend! I am so jealous of your darling page. I am having some serious issues figuring this all out. HELP! I might be calling you to walk me through it. tee-hee! It was good to see you yesterday too. :)
Wow! LOVE your new blog. Ya, you have a pretty great husband. He's a great brother too. Have a great weekend!
I may have to steal your idea too. Love Collin too, he's a great hubby to you, an awesome brother-in-law, and a great dad.
Love the new layout! (And a great idea) What I LOVE is how creative Ms. Nat is!
Hey Nat love the new layout! I seriously have blog envy when I read yours. You are too creative! Love your ideas!
You are so cute! What a great idea! I think day #2 should be Collin telling us how much he loves YOU! You two are such a darling couple - so happy and fun!
Post a Comment