I guess I have kind of been on a hiatus with blogging lately. I haven't really had the time nor the desire, I have wanted to be outside enjoying this warm weather while we have it (we all know it is too good to last). So here is a little summary of what we have been up to the last week.
Peiton is now mobile!
Peiton has now decided she wants to get around. The beginning of last week she started to do the army crawl. She is the cutest thing to watch as she tries to maneuver around. She is getting really good at it. It was time to break out the gates and child proof the floor, nothing small is allowed on the floor since everything in sight goes right into the mouth. I kind of forgot what a hassle it is to make sure the gate is up at all times and everything on the floor is picked up.Afternoon at Wheeler Farm
On Thursday a couple of us in my neighborhood decided to venture out to Wheeler Farm. Bode was in school so I only had Coop and Peiton, and I must admit it was so EASY! I did miss Bode and kept saying "I really need to bring Bode here, he would love it!" The thing I love about Wheeler Farm is that is free and there isn't much to do, so it doesn't require a lot of time. It is usually just a nice, quick trip and the kids are ready to go by the time you are done.
Smelly, Smelly pigs!
My favorite part is the pigs....a little backside shot.
"Who needs to go potty?"
Mooo...moooo!
Feeding the ducks, trying not to step in the poopies...it was everywhere!

Peiton all smiles :)
Who wants to buy some JUNK?
On Saturday me and a couple of friends had a garage sale. As I was putting all the stuff together, I kept thinking to myself, "this better be worth it." I must say I was certainly pleased, I brought home a little cash.
Keysha, Nat, Marcy
Our best customers...please don't buy anything!

Cooper had a little food stand where he sold donuts, pop and candy. He did pretty good on his earnings, although he kept giving his money away to his friends...what can I say, he is very generous :)
Keysha
Nat
Kristen and her yummy sugar cookies
"Show me the Money!"
We all had a great time bargaining with people, soaking in some rays and chatting. Thanks for hosting Keysha!
Sunday best
Holly, my mother-in-law gave this darling dress to Peiton, I had to get a picture of her in it. She looked so cute in it. So tell me what you think...a young man in our ward told Collin, referring to Peiton, "Modest is Hottest," I am thinking the tank straps are okay on a baby, my goodness she is only 9 months old, she has no idea what modesty is. In fact little tank tops on babies are darling and I will continue to let her wear them until she is old enough to look in modest, and knows what it means. I do think he was kidding around when he said it, lets hope so at least.
The kiddos, it looks like Coop is due for a new haircut.
On Thursday a couple of us in my neighborhood decided to venture out to Wheeler Farm. Bode was in school so I only had Coop and Peiton, and I must admit it was so EASY! I did miss Bode and kept saying "I really need to bring Bode here, he would love it!" The thing I love about Wheeler Farm is that is free and there isn't much to do, so it doesn't require a lot of time. It is usually just a nice, quick trip and the kids are ready to go by the time you are done.
Smelly, Smelly pigs!
My favorite part is the pigs....a little backside shot.
"Who needs to go potty?"
Mooo...moooo!
Feeding the ducks, trying not to step in the poopies...it was everywhere!
Peiton all smiles :)Who wants to buy some JUNK?
On Saturday me and a couple of friends had a garage sale. As I was putting all the stuff together, I kept thinking to myself, "this better be worth it." I must say I was certainly pleased, I brought home a little cash.
Keysha, Nat, Marcy
Our best customers...please don't buy anything!
Cooper had a little food stand where he sold donuts, pop and candy. He did pretty good on his earnings, although he kept giving his money away to his friends...what can I say, he is very generous :)
Keysha
Nat
Kristen and her yummy sugar cookies
"Show me the Money!"We all had a great time bargaining with people, soaking in some rays and chatting. Thanks for hosting Keysha!
Sunday best
Holly, my mother-in-law gave this darling dress to Peiton, I had to get a picture of her in it. She looked so cute in it. So tell me what you think...a young man in our ward told Collin, referring to Peiton, "Modest is Hottest," I am thinking the tank straps are okay on a baby, my goodness she is only 9 months old, she has no idea what modesty is. In fact little tank tops on babies are darling and I will continue to let her wear them until she is old enough to look in modest, and knows what it means. I do think he was kidding around when he said it, lets hope so at least.
The kiddos, it looks like Coop is due for a new haircut.






17 comments:
Oh that Peiton. I'm trying to decide what's cuter, the leggings or the dress.
Looks like you had a good week. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever! Glad the yard sale was a success. You look so darling AND skinny!!
I love tank tops on babies! Lauren can wear them until...well, I'm not sure yet but whatever, what is a baby being modest for or from? That is dumb. The garage sale was a lot of work but it paid off my freezer so that is one bill GONE! I'll totally do it again next summer!
I'm so glad you're back! I missed you! I love the garage sale idea! We have literlly taken 25 bags to Goodwill since we've gotten here. I would like to think that my junk could be someone's treasure. Hey guess what? I know your friend Marcie. We went to high school together. Tell her I said hi!!
That dress is so stinkin cute! I mean really. As they get older you start to wean them into more modest clothing, but Ali wore stuff like that all the time. I mean really....Well now that you have my opinion on the matter.
Cutest kids ever!!!
Oh brother....just disregard whoever told you that comment about Peiton's dress....If anyone is thinking "bad thoughts" about her baby arms...then they are the naughty ones! (Now, if it's your slender, toned arms they are drooling over...then i can understand!)
Looks like you've been blog-slacking much like me. It's hard to play catch-up....and sometimes too much work. You did well!
I am excited to see Peiton do her little crawl. Beware. The fun is just beginning!
I think sleevless is okay until they're old enough to realize what they're wearing. I think I'll let my girls do it until they're like 2-3 then no more.
I am so glad you updated. Peiton is si stinkin cute I can't stand it. I love it. I'm glad your garage sale went well. Hopefully the good weather will stay around soon. That "Modest is Hottest" comment was rediculous. That is the cutest Dress ever!! He doesn't know what he is talking about.
Your kids are darling! I never thought about sleeveless on a baby being a big deal either until someone else mentioned it to me. (in my ward too.) I agree, i think little girls look darling in tanks/sleeveless. She is soooo dang cute!
Looks like you had a fun week, glad the garage sale was a success!
one more thing...Peiton is mobile, now the fun begins! good luck! :)
Looks like you have had a busy week. I love that Peiton is doing the army crawl thing. That is how Oliver got around for nearly 10 months! He only actualy crawled for about two weeks before he started walking which didn't happen until he was about 19 months old.
What a prude! I love that dress! OK, that's a little harsh but come on. She looks darling. I wore tank tops until I went through the temple. I'm all for them as long as you can wear them!
Nat i saw your blog on Louri Sudweeks, that is the first time i have seen your daughter. she is so pretty. i hope you family is doing well. Brooklin still talks about Coach Colin:) let us know if he is ever going to coach again:)
Loved hearing about your week. I've missed your posts! I love Peiton's polka dot dress. With arms like hers, they need to be shown off!!
Peiton is too cute for words. That boy must have been kidding, well let's hope so. I think you are right that she is so young that it shouldn't matter. I'm glad you updated your blog you always have the greatest pictures. I'm glad our yard sale was a success (we'll have to try not to compete w/ Day Break next time). Tell Brandy that I knew you guys were friends and that I said hello as well.
Give me the name of this young guy making such a judgemental comment...how rude is he even if he was kidding. I, 100% agree with you...she is only still a baby and babies look so adorable with tank tops. Love the dress...your family is so beautiful!
Your kidos are so cute! I love Peiton's dress. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who has been taking a break from the bloging. Jer asked if I had given up on it. It looks like you have been having fun.
Such a cute dress! I totally agree, let her wear it, I do the same thing with my Aliyah! Thanks for the cute update Nat!
Post a Comment