Jacki-Wacky-Roo,
How totally HOT are you!
(This is not part of the poem, but this picture is not all the way real..you probably guessed. Your right, our hair is totally fake, but those rockin' abs are sooo real! and yes, I love to post pictures of myself and my sister in our bikinis on my blog, I am so superficial! Okay for those that have not yet got it, this picture is totally fake, except the faces. The funny thing is that Jacki's hair really did look like that back in 95.)
O' how I remember the day
that we spent our nights at "The Bay."
Driving around in your beep, beep, jeep,
all those curfew hours we did NOT keep.
We were driving our parents so insane,and Stacy thought that we were super lame!
Now your married and a mom,
where has all the time gone?
Your so good to your family, you take such great care,
there is no trial that you can not bear.
I admire the patience and kindness that you show
and your awesome, awesome cookie dough!
I want to wish you a happy bang, bang day,
and hope more and exciting things come your way!
Love ya!
(Thank you for bearing through this hidious poem, I know, I know...I am not the best poet!)






10 comments:
Whatever you are like the best poet I have ever heard! Seriously:)
Nat ur are the next Dr. Suess
Happy Birthday BUZZ!!!
hahaha
lOvE
Preslee
LOVED your poem!! My hair once looked like that too!! How fun to have sisters!! I always wanted one!!! That's is why I am thrilled I have two daughters now!! Hope they will be as close as you guys are!!
Sweet Nat. I am going to have to copy your post to my blog. Is that possible. At least you picked the hottest pictures out there of me! Love ya.
I think we need to get you published!
What a cute poem! Your such a nice sister!
I love your new August blog background! Way cute!
I'd like a birthday poem on my birthday too - how cool was that? And that hair! Those abs!! You two are HOT!!
Happy Birthday to Jackie!
You both are Smokin Hot! I loved the poem.
Great poem writing, totally impresseed, i am sure your sis is proud. I have to tell you I read your post about 1st grade, and it broke my heart fo you. It is so hard to see them go every year, I hope he is loving it.
You two were lame, a total disrespect for your parents and their wishes to have their children home by 2:00 AM! I was disgusted with you.
Post a Comment