Monday, August 18, 2008

This woman ROCKS!

I believe I have found my new inspiration....Dara Torres! Doesn't this lady look amazing? The fact that she is 41, looking like this, and doing what she is doing, is awesome. I told Collin all I need is, 2 personal trainers, 2 stretching coaches, a massage therapist, a nutritionist and 6 hours a day to spend at the gym. I am not quite sure if it is going to happen...you can always dream, right?

11 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

Whatever Nat, you could totally do it. You are unstoppable. You are my inspiration!! You look amazing.

I agree though, she is truly amazing!!

Love ya

Hollie said...

I know, talk about depressing. If only we had the money and the time, we might be that fabulous. I guess dedication is the key too... don't know if I have that.

KJlovesBubba said...

I'm glad I found your blog - you have the cutest family. I'd have to throw in a nanny to the list - Dave would have to work extra hard! I do think Dara is an inspiration, even with the extra help!

Summer said...

If anyone can do it, you can. I think she employs two massage therapists, though- so you might only get silver...

Post-it Notes said...

I totally agree.. she is amazing! LOL! I would have loved to see Collins face when you told him that that was "all you needed". You are too funny!

Kari said...

Amen...she is totally amazing, but then again, so are you!! I think you could pull something like that off with only 1 personal trainer and 1 stretching coach!

Kathy said...

I agree she is so awesome! And you don't need any of that, you look great!

Jacki said...

What the heck Nattie just go for it. Your kids don't need to eat. Just spend the $$$.

Tebbs Times said...

DUDE you are telling the truth!! What an amazing WOMAN!! Then again, so are you! I see the weight you throw around at the gym!! You are BUFF!!!

The Garber Family said...

I don't see how you could look more amazing than you do!

Allison said...

She is awesome! So inspiring. But you have a smokin' bod too girly!