





We had such a great time at Peiton's party on Monday night. We had quite the crowd, everyone was able to come except Eric and Russ. It was so good to have everyone there supporting our little birthday girl. Peiton was so cute opening her presents, she took so much time looking at each one and just being so delicate...I loved it! With her cake, she wasn't quite sure what was happening..."Mom you are really going to let me just get messy and toss this cake everywhere?" She was darling! She started out a little timid, a little taste here and there, and then she got crazy and got cake everywhere, we had such a fun time watching her.
She got so many neat things, she definitely was spoiled by everyone. She got so many fun toys and so many cute outfits. Her talented Aunt Nicky, made her this darling little tutu that is soooo yummy, and she looks so yummy in it! Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated Peiton's birthday with us. It was so good to have you there and we had a great time! We love you all!







18 comments:
Yay Peiton! Happy Birthday. Great pages too :) I had no idea that Peiton and Grace were so close in age. So much fun!
Thanks for the fun night. We had a great time. She is seriously the cutest little girl. Love her!!
Happy Birthday Peiton! What a DOLL! She seriously is the cutest little girl. It looks like her party turned our fabulous. All the pictures are adorable. Great job Nat!
P.S. Happy Birthday NAT! Sorry to embarrass you like that in cycle today, I hope that you liked all the special attention that Eric was giving you. Have a great day!
Happy Birthday! She is so stinkin cute! Cute pictures and I love the cake!
Oh what a little cutie patootie! LOVE THE TUTU! Looks like she was the princess of the party! You know how to throw a party! (That cake looked too cute to eat.)
Happy Birthday to the other Birthday girl! Wahoo. Have a fabulous day and eat lots of yummy food tonight wherever you go. You deserve a great day....take a nap...read some book...eat some good food and relish in the fact that you look fabulous for being 31!!! (You really do look awesome!)
Love you to death. You are one-of-a-kind and a great friend. Happy Birthday to you Nat!
What a fun party, that cake is adorable. Happy b day to you too!!!
Happy Birthday to your little princess, I can't believe she's 1! Peiton is so adorable, the party looked like fun! (You always do such fun and creative things :)
What a fun party - that tutu is CUTE!!! (Almost as cute as the birthday girl!) Glad she had a fun celebration!
She is so cute!!! I cant belive she is already One!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
LOVE
PRESLEE
Natalie, I can't believe you didn't mention the card that her Aunt Stacy bought at Costco a year ago and pulled out of the box especially for Peiton. Nikki's tutu has nothing on my card. It was a fun party and she is so darling. Happy Day to you today, have lots of fun.
I can't believe she's already one! Time flies! The party looked so cute..and the invitation is darling!
I can't believe she is one! She is such a cutie & l love her hair! :) Happy Birthday Peiton!
Peiton is so cute...looks like a great way to spend your 1st birthday!! Way to go Mom, It was your birthday too?? Happy late Bday! Lets go out and celebrate girl style!!!
Wow looks like fun! I can't believe she's a year old already! I haven't even met her but I feel like I know her through your cute blog. Happy Birthday, Peiton!
Happy Birthday Peiton! Nat your Pages are so cute!! Good job! Looks like you guys had a fun day! Where did a year go? Crazy!
OH....MY...GOSH...she's ONE??? Good grief. That flew!!!! Looks like she had such a FUN FUN party and love all of the pages you did for her special day! Can't wait to see ya tonight. YAY!
Nat I think she is just the cutest, and that tutu was darling i saw it and thought how cute it was and then read on and found out Nicky made it of course she did she is to talented. Looks like such a fun party, Happy Birthday to Peiton!!
What a doll! She really is beautiful. Happy 1st bday Peiton! Darling pages as always.
PS I love the new look of your blog!
Post a Comment