Friday, August 15, 2008

"Take me out to the ball game..."


Last Saturday night we were able to go to the Bee's game with the Richard's family. Cooper has been looking forward to this for the last month. I think this is the 3rd year doing it, Charlie is able to get his brother's suite and take all of us. The boys have a blast.....well, all the boys except for Bode. On the way down he fell asleep so life was awful for him. He screamed for probably more than half of the game. Everyone was probably ready to rip our heads off because we wouldn't give in to taking him out of the suite to run around. Then finally like good parents do...we gave in, Court and Matt took him for a walk around the baseball field and then he came back pretty happy. And then there was Peiton that was fighting a ear infection, so she wasn't the most pleasant little lady either. But we lucked out and had some awesome food and had fun visiting and watching the Olympics....go USA! And go Bee's...you need the as much of luck as you can get, they weren't looking so hot. Thanks for the fun night everyone!



Grandpa Charlie trying to comfort Bode during his breakdown
Nicky, Cam, Court and Matt...It was so good to have Court and Matt here so much this summer. We miss not seeing them, they are so fun to be with.

Collin and his little lady
Do you think they are related??? I am not sure. Matt and Mat






The man who makes it all happen




Kelly and Logan























6 comments:

Kristen said...

So fun - I had crazy roommates in Provo who dragged me t a zillion games back when they were the Buzz..that is a dumb dating story...but it's always so fun to go to a baseball game. I can't wait for my dad to take Graham and Greg next summer!

Michelle said...

fun, fun, fun!!! I love going to baseball games, I especially love to EAT at baseball games:)! Peitons birthday pictures are darling. It was fun to see you the other day. Your house is so cute and decorated, you are an inspiration!

Allison said...

I love going to bball games. Something American about it. Hope that your 20 miler went well.

Tebbs Times said...

WE LOVE THE BEES!!! Cute hat Nat!! I love the picture of Bode's meltdown!! Looks like a blast, what better weather to sit through a ball game!

Count on Friday morning around 8:30ish to hit the road on our bikes. We will decide on the meeting place!!

brandonandlexee said...

Looks like so much fun, by the way you look so cute in your baseball hat with earrings!!! Always gotta look good right? Your kids are so adorable and Charlie is such a giving Grandpa isn't he! He is always so sweet when I see him

Heather D. White said...

OMGOSH...love that picture of you and Collin with the baseball diamond in the background. You should frame that. What an adorable couple!! ;-)