Last night my family decided to go up to American Fork canyon and have a cookout. We had a great time. The weather was nice and cool, thanks to the rain and the kids played and got super dirty. I feel like the summer is just slipping by and I have not done the things that I have wanted to yet. I feel that August is going to be one busy month because there is still so much I want to do. I would love to do this again and again.
A few of the kids...at least the ones that will pose for a picture.


I think my mom gave Peiton a rice crispy treat and these were the stickiest rice crispy treats ever. They were super yummy. I think more of the treat got on her face rather than in her belly.

A night of tin foil dinners, smores, running, climbing, singing into marshmallows, campfire songs, and etc...


I think my mom gave Peiton a rice crispy treat and these were the stickiest rice crispy treats ever. They were super yummy. I think more of the treat got on her face rather than in her belly.






4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Ok, I need to know how you do all of those cute digi scrapbook pages and your cute blog template! Your blog always looks way cute!
Cute pic's, love the ones of your 3 kids. What a fun night with your cute family, you guys always do such fun and amazing things. I'm going to have to suggest that to mine, I have been dying to do something like that:)
You're right...summer is almost over. But seriously, Nat..I think you guys have embraced summer. Scroll through your blog and you'll be reminded of all your good times this summer.
My favorite picture is the one of Stacie singing into the marshmallow. (And of course cutie little Peiton! She is a doll and I cannot believe she's almost 1)!!!!
You have a fabulously fun family!
I like the rice krispies all over Peiton's face. You got me thinking about making myself my own batch. I'll try not to leave it all over my face though.
Post a Comment