This summer my friend Lou Lou and I have been wanting to take Coop and Paul to Seven Peaks, well that never happened, so we decided to do a date night at Boondocks. I always love the time I get to spend with each kid individually. I got kind of frustrated because while we were driving the race cars, Coop kept asking " how many more laps?" Finally I got mad and said, "most kids would love to do this, quit complaining!" I got kind of mad, but he was being so ungrateful, all he wanted to do was play in the arcade and get a ton of tickets so he could buy stuff. Next time I will not spend the money on the race car and let him have it in tokens....seriously! But it was a great time besides that, I am so blessed to have such a good little guy. He is so obedient and such a great helper. He loves his siblings and takes such good care of them. I don't give him enough credit for as good as a kid he is.













8 comments:
How cute is that?!! I love dates with my kids - I've started doing that a lot this summer.
Looks like you had a fun time on the cars too, Nat! Whoosh!!!
That stinks that you never made it to Seven Peaks. There’s always next year but good thinking on the date to Boondocks. It looks like you guys had a good time!
Looks like the boys made out pretty good with all those prizes. You guys are such great mom's!
Looks like you had loads of fun!
Paul had to talk to me about the "jealousy" issue, because I didn't win a lot of ticket and I wanted to spend 500 tickets for a cool dollar toy! ;)
What a fun night!! The little race cars are my favorite, how could he not be having fun in one? I love doing date nights with my girls, you've inspired me!
That is such a good idea. I always think about how I really need to spend more one on one time with my kids but I never do it. Good for you for doing it. And you look so good, I love your hair!
That picture of you and cooper driving in the car is darling! It looks like you guys had such a good time. What a great mom you are!
That sounds fun. We should do something like that @ tuachan!
( like Fiesta Fun ) anyway, i love to play Laser Tag there!!!
-Preslee
Post a Comment