Sunday, August 10, 2008

My baby is ONE!







Wow! How time flies....I can't believe she is one! The time has really flown by. Peiton has brought so much fun to our home. We never knew how different a little girl could be from a little boy...there is much difference, at least with our little Pei Pei. Her personality is already a little roller coaster, she can be sensitive one moment, to laughing hysterically the next, it cracks us up. I think she already knows she is our little Princess, and a little Princess we will treat her...hey, she is our only girl!
Peiton, we love you so much and this year has been so great with you in it. We are looking forward to all the other many fun experiences we will have with you. You are one cute "Sista!"
P.S. Birthday pics to come...celebrating on the 11th!

16 comments:

Trisha Paddock said...

Yes, she is a Princess! What a cutie!!! I just love her big smile! Happy Bday Peiton!!!

Summer said...

Have a great party Miss Peiton! Wow- that really did fly by...

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

Happy Birthday Peiton!! Oh my goodness I can't believe she is already ONE.

I know I have said this over and over, but seriously she is the cutest little thing ever. She could be in commercials. I can't get enough of her!!! Hope she had a good First Birthday!!!

Kathy said...

She is just adorable, especially those blue eyes! Happy birthday!

Annie Miller said...

She is adorable. Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

She is a pretty little thing! I am so glad we are blog friends because I love to stalk you!

cobijared said...

She is Darling!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEITON!!! It looks like she knows the camera is her best friend!!! When she is older and comes to Tuachan, I will FINALLY Have A Model. ( no offence Aunt Pam and Jacki )

Love,
Preslee

KEYSHA said...

The little Pei Pei is one!!! She is an absolute cutie and has such gorgeous blue eyes! I love her spunky personality (reminds me of another one-year-old I know!!!)

I hope she has a wonderful birthday party with her family! Can't wait to see the cake pictures!

The Sorensen Family said...

She is so dang cute!! You always have her in the cutest outfits too. I can't believe she is already one. It seems liks Nicky was just telling me you were having a girl.

I love the last head band, where did you get it? I have some of the other ones but not one like that and I love it.

Tebbs Times said...

OK one of the cutest little girls I've seen!! time flies way too fast...I got my map test cancelled this evening, so I totally was a wuussssy this morning for NO reason:(

Laurie said...

Happy birthday Peiton! I can't believe our little bunco baby is already a year old. She is so dang cute. And I'm happy to see she's made good use of those bows that Kel got for her.

Jenny and Jared said...

She is so darling! Time really does fly doesn't it? It just makes you wish you could bottle them up and keep them little and sweet forever!!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Pei Pei!!!! She is too cute for words.

T said...

Cute little Pei Pei. What a fun party!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

She is so cute!! I'm sure everyone tell you this but she is a little Natalie for sure!! She is beautiful. It is so true about the whole girls and emotions thing. They just come that way!!

Jewels said...

She is SO stinkin' cute! I can't believe she is one. I swear you were just pregnant...and then went into labor at Bunco! :)