Sunday, August 17, 2008

Friday night @ the park

Friday night we decided to take advantage of this awesome, cool weather that we are having and venture out to the park with our friends the Myers. We grabbed quick Little Caesars pizza and had a little picnic. It was a great night to let the kids just run and play and the adults could do a little visiting when we weren't chasing kids all over the place. I know I have mentioned that I LOVE my neighborhood before, and one of the great things about my neighborhood is that I have became such good friends with many of them. We have loved getting to know the Myers over the years and our friendship has just continued to grow. Lou Lou (aka Leslie) is one of a kind. I love this girl! She has become one of my best friends and I can always count on this girl for anything. Every time I am with her, I can count on rolling a gut...she is hilarious. We are so opposite on many things but, sooo much a like on many things, it makes a perfect friendship. She has been a awesome running partner, we have had some of the most random topics of discussion ever...I look forward to every run with Lou lou...well maybe not the run, but being with her. She is one goofy, sincere, lovable, fun, wild chick-ita...that I love to pieces.







The other great thing about the Myer's, is that they have a son Cooper's age. Coop and Paul have become the best of friends. They play so well together, which makes it great for me and Lou lou. You wouldn't think that Paul is the same age as Cooper, he towers him by 5 ft...no joke! (Well maybe a little joke, but he is so much taller than Coop)













And then there is Jaa...Jaa...! Like Lou, lou, Justin is a blast to be with too. He is always full of conversation, there is never a dull moment with these two. And that fact that he puts up with his goofy wife and her two dogs...says a lot! J/K ...hehehehe!
Thanks for the fun night Myer's!

10 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

We love you gals!! Looks like you had a lot of fun:)

Wish we could have been with you!!

Olson's said...

Looks like a fun night! And I say "ditto" to everything you said about Leslie - she is such an incredible friend and we truly are blessed to have great neighbors.

KEYSHA said...

You're right about the Myers....one of a kind and loads of laughs whenever they are around!

Glad you guys had a fun night at the park! Your kids play so well together and it sounds like the weather was beautiful. (Do I smell a faint hint of fall in the air? I hope so!)

loulou said...

Wow I feel loved! Thanks Nat. Being featured in Nat's blog is the most exciting thing that has happened to me in a long while. (I am being serious.) Fun times!

lou lou

Marcy said...

What's not to love about the Myers and for any of our friends for that matter? It's always a laugh! I have had some of my best laughs because of Lou Lou. That park looks like it is super fun, I'm glad you guys had such a good weekend.

Alicia said...

Nat, I am LOVING the sunglasses. Where did you get them?

NatRat said...

I got them at Nordstroms...10 bucks baby!

Allison said...

How could anyone not LOVE Lou Lou. She is one of a kind and a true friend. Love that girl!

cobijared said...

Kool pictures! I really like the one with u and Collin and matching sunglasses!


Keep being Cute!!!

-Preslee

Kristen said...

Leslie is one of my all time favorite people. I honestly feel so lucky to call her my friend...I wouldn't laugh half as much if I didn't know her!!

What a fun night - that sounds like a great idea!