Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I HEART...getting my hair cut & colored

Sometimes I can be kind of cheap, but when it comes to my hair...not so cheap. I look forward to getting my hair cut when there is still 3 weeks remaining. There is something about it that is just so refreshing. First, you get a brand new do. Second, you get an awesome head massage that you just never want to end. And thirdly it is just time away, my time away:)
My hair is pretty tricky to cut, so once I find a stylist that can cut it, I stick with them. I have been so lucky to have the best stylists that are so much fun to chat with (miss you Rach).

4 comments:

Olson's said...

You have gorgeous hair!!! Seriously - your hair looks good at any time of day (and I know because I see you almost every morning right out of bed :) In fact, I can't think of one time EVER that your hair has not looked perfect - so jealous!

Getting a hair cut and colored is one of my most favorite things as well!

Allison said...

You do have the best hair ever. It always look perfectly put together. :)

Summer said...

Yes, your hair has always been such an inspiration to me. To all of us. ;D

(I'm only half kidding!)

RaCHeL said...

I miss you! I always looked forward to you coming in. We did have some pretty good conversations huh? :) Happy Valentines Day!